New ITS Case Study Available
- Learn from the Experts: Open Data Policy Guidelines for Transit - Maximizing Real Time and Schedule Data-Legalities, Evolutions, Customer Perspectives, Challenges, and Economic Opportunities - Part II
Presented on August 7, 2014
- Saving Lives and Keeping Traffic Moving: Quantifying the Outcomes of Traffic Incident Management (TIM) Programs
Presented on July 31, 2014
- ITS Architecture Use & Maintenance
Presented on July 30, 2014
- Effectiveness of Disseminating Traffic Messages on Dynamic Message Signs
Presented on July 16, 2014
- Performance Measures and Benefit-Cost Analysis for Weather Responsive Traffic Management
Presented on July 8, 2014
- Traffic Incident Management (TIM) Performance Measures
Presented on June 12, 2014
Technical Assistance is available to State and local transportation agencies, and to FHWA Field Offices through:
ITS Peer-to-Peer Program - The ITS Peer-to-Peer Program puts you in touch with technical experts or experienced peers.
ITS Help Line - The ITS Help Line provides technical support by email or telephone at 866-367-7487.