Free ITS Technical Assistance
- ITS Peer Program connects you with experienced
peers or technical experts.
- Get technical support on your ITS questions by email.
The ITS PCB Program offers a wide spectrum of learning opportunities through technical assistance, peer exchanges, case studies, and other resources that help transportation professionals learn more about ITS. Feel free to explore these resources to meet your learning needs and expand your professional network in a way that is convenient and accessible for you.
- Peer Program – Short-term, hands on technical assistance
- ITS Public Data Hub – Utilizes shared services to provide a single point of entry to discover USDOT's publicly available ITS research data
- ITS Specialists – Technical experts in the area of ITS from the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Office of Operations and the FHWA Resource Center
- ePrimer – An upcoming online, interactive digital resource on current and emerging ITS technologies
- Transit Fact Sheets – Plain-English overview of different ITS technologies, and their approximate costs, used in transit-related deployments
- Knowledge Resources Databases – Databases that contain detailed information about ITS benefits, costs, and lessons learned