Free ITS Technical Assistance
The ITS PCB Program offers a wide spectrum of learning opportunities through technical assistance, peer exchanges, case studies, and other resources that help transportation professionals learn more about ITS. Feel free to explore these resources to meet your learning needs and expand your professional network in a way that is convenient and accessible for you.
- Peer to Peer Program – Short-term, hands on technical assistance
- ITS Specialists – Technical experts in the area of ITS from the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Office of Operations and the FHWA Resource Center
- ePrimer – An upcoming online, interactive digital resource on current and emerging ITS technologies
- Transit Fact Sheets – Plain-English overview of different ITS technologies, and their approximate costs, used in transit-related deployments
- Knowledge Resources Databases – Databases that contain detailed information about ITS benefits, costs, and lessons learned