[The slides in this presentation contain the logo for the University of Wyoming’s College of Engineering and Applied Science.]
Slide 1: Signal Control Priority and Alternative Intersections in Connected Vehicle Environments
Zorica Cvijovic, M.S.
Mutasem Alzoubaidi, M.S.
Milan Zlatkovic, PhD, PE, PTOE
[This slide contains five images: (1) an photograph of Zorica Cvijovic, (2) a photograph pf Mutasem Alzoubaidi, (3) a photograph of Milan Zlatkovic, (4) logo of the University of Wyoming’s College of Engineering and Applied Science, and (5) the USDOT triskelion.]
Slide 2: Our Institution
- UW only research university in WY
- Strong engineering
- Expanding transportation engineering program
- Research in all impactful areas (safety, operations, pavements)
- 3 faculty members, 14 transportation courses
- Collaborations on state & national levels
[This slide contains an image of the University of Wyoming’s College of Engineering and Applied Science building.]
↑ Return to top