The time commitment to participate in a T3e Webinar is generally 4-6 hours over the course of approximately 6 weeks leading up to and through the completion of the webinar. In the bulleted list below, the items in bold represent those activities that vary the greatest in terms of time commitment.
- One 15-minute planning meeting by phone to discuss organization and logistics of the presentation.
- One 60-minute webinar dry-run to rehearse the webinar, iron out kinks, and to identify final changes to presentations (the T3 team will schedule 1 hour, but this usually takes less time).
- One 60-minute T3e Webinar
- Approximately one hour to read/respond to emails from the T3 webinar team over the course of planning and delivering the webinar
- Approximately 1-2 hours to develop your presentation (it is assumed that the majority of student presentation has been developed for other purposes and will only need slight modifications)
The estimated time commitment is typically spread over a 6 week delivery schedule. Some webinars are placed on longer delivery schedules, depending on the availability of the webinar presenters. The Volpe Center administers the T3e Webinar initiative, coordinating the webinar planning activities, managing webinar marketing and registration, providing technical assistance for using the webinar platform, and recording the webinar for later viewing in the T3e Webinar Archive.