Free ITS Technical Assistance
- ITS Peer Program connects you with experienced
peers or technical experts.
- Get technical support on your ITS questions by email.
ITS Courses and Training
The ITS Professional Capacity Building (ITS PCB) Program and its partners deliver classroom, web-based and blended courses, and webinars on a wide range of ITS topics. Many of these resources are free, including Talking Technology and Transportation (T3) Webinars, ITS Standards Training, and CITE web-based and blended courses. Further, the T3 Archive offers dozens of recordings of past T3 Webinars, available anytime!
Free ITS Training
The ITS PCB program, and its partners, offer the following FREE training opportunities that address a range of topics related to Intelligent Transportation Systems:
- ITS Standards Training is a series of FREE training modules aimed at practitioners in state and local highway agencies and transit agencies who seek the skills needed to procure, test, implement, and operate standards-based systems. Training includes a 56-module series that discusses standards used mostly in ITS highway applications and includes crosscutting information about test cases, test plans, and requirements specification. An additional 21-module series focuses exclusively on standards used in transit-based equipment and systems.>
- The Consortium for ITS Training and Education (CITE), through a partnership with the ITS Joint Program Office and the ITS PCB Program, offers FREE access to their Web-based and Blended courses to U.S. local, regional, metropolitan, and Federal government agencies.
- Talking Technology and Transportation (T3) Webinars are 90-minute, interactive online seminars that share knowledge on topics related to ITS planning, design, procurement, deployment, and operations. T3 Webinars are FREE and open to all.
- The T3 Archive contains over 60 recordings of past webinars, mostly T3 Webinars, but also recordings of webinars from the National Transportation Operations Coalition, as well as other providers. The archive is searchable and easy to use.